It seems that most people think the possible Cedar Fair buyout will help the company. However, more think that it won’t help the company that much. When the news came out about Apollo Management offering to buy the company, it seemed like a done deal. But it was far from one. Cedar Fair’s shareholders are now blocking the buyout, saying that the proposed $2.4 billion is not enough. The shareholders would get $11.50 for each share, which is more than the $6 it was in March of 2009. It seems like the shareholders should be more than excited that another company sees value in Cedar Fair. We’ll see whether this will fly, or stay grounded.
Do you think the Cedar Fair buyout will help the company?
- Yes, it will be great for them (27%, 9 Votes)
- Yes, but it won't help much (48%, 16 Votes)
- No, but it won't hurt much (18%, 6 Votes)
- No, it will be bad for them (6%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 33
Here’s the next poll. Vote below and Tweet your vote to us on Twitter @ParkThoughts with the hashtag #ptpoll.
What's your favorite of the Busch Parks?
- Busch Gardens Africa (24%, 13 Votes)
- Busch Gardens Europe (55%, 30 Votes)
- I like both of them equally (22%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 55