Yesterday, September 10th, 2009, was the ceremony for the Golden Ticket Awards 2009. As always, this is one of the more presitigous events that parks do like to advertise and talk about as being a “Golden Ticket Holder.” Like years before, this year included some suprises and some expected winners. Here are some of the highlights:
- Best Park: Cedar Point (27%)
- Best Water Park: Schillterbahn (60%)
- Best New Ride for 2009: Prowler (35%)
- Best Steel Coaster: Bizarro, Six Flags New England
- Best Wooden Coaster: The Voyage, Holiday World
So what do you think of this year’s Golden Tickets? Were they all that “Golden” for you? Leave your comments and park thoughts.