It seems that our readers like Europe more than Africa, that is with the Busch Parks. Busch Gardens Europe beat out Africa by double the votes. But that doesn’t mean people hate Busch Gardens Africa. There are some that like both equally, and with good reason. Both feature outstanding lineups of coasters, primarily Bolliger & Mabillard’s. Each has their own Dive Machine (Griffon at Europe and SheiKra at Africa) and Inverted Coaster (Alpengeist at Europe and Montu at Africa). However, Africa features a larger lineup of coasters, boasting 7 in total compared with Europe’s 5. There have been some rumors that Europe’s count will go back up to 6 with a new B&M perhaps. Either way you go, both parks are themed with fantastic detail, and you won’t be disappointed.
What's your favorite of the Busch Parks?
- Busch Gardens Africa (24%, 13 Votes)
- Busch Gardens Europe (55%, 30 Votes)
- I like both of them equally (22%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 55
The next poll round is below. Vote and check back for the results! We’ll be releasing our new Twitter poll a little bit later!
Do you enjoy Stand-Up Coasters?
- Amazing, unique ride experience. (33%, 28 Votes)
- Fun, and thats about it. (45%, 39 Votes)
- Uncomfortable, I dread getting my credit. (19%, 16 Votes)
- I avoid them at all costs. (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 86